Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Gorilla Gardening

Inspired with my Gorilla Gardening idea, I went on the hunt for a little inspiration:


green car Green Artist » Morten Flyverbom

Green Beatle by Morten Flyverbom


Quai Branly Museum - Vertical Garden by Patrick Blanc


GROW By Anna Garforth "Moss typography adorns the wall of a secret spot I found in London behind locked gates, a disused plot awaiting the arrival of new flats. I thought I'd sneak in before the small wilderness got bull dozed."

I tried to look for something closer to what I was thinking of doing... but I couldn't really find anything. Most gorilla garden gin projects simply seen to be planting normal gardens, not necessarily creating works of art. I also couldn't find land artists that do that either... most of the "grown" land art I've found is either extremely large (as in weaving together trees and letting them grow to form structures) or is more landscaping in a way...

But I'll keep searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment